I made this very easy, healthy grilled salmon salad for lunch! It was delicious!
Grilled Salmon Salad w/Edamame
- Couple handfuls of assorted lettuce – I like to use 2 green leafy lettuces and arugula
- 1/2 small cucumber, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped or sliced
- 1 small mandarin orange or 1/2 an orange, peeled & segmented
- 1 4-5 oz portion of salmon, grilled
Mix all ingredients for salad and top with the grilled salmon. I like to sprinkle my salad with olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper and a little lemon juice, but you can top with any dressing you like for this!